Verb in French for bite (on): mordre
Learn the French Verb Tenses Fast
| The verb in French for bite (on), gnaw is the Regular re verb mordre.|
To remember this imagine: the MURDERER BITES on a bone.
For improved recall of new French words and concepts, speed up your French vocabulary learning using picture memory triggers !
Take a couple of minutes to read aloud ALL the verb conjugations of mordre below -
by ROW (tense by tense) and by
COLUMN (pronoun by pronoun).,
... there's more information below the verb table on this word.
|to bite (on): mordre|
Imagine the MURDERER BITES on a bone..
|VERB CONJUGATION TABLE mordre|
|Simple Tenses mordre|
will bite (on)
would bite (on)
may bite (on)
|Compound Tenses mordre|
have bit (on)
|ai mordu||as mordu||a mordu||avons mordu||avez mordu||ont mordu|
had bit (on)
|avais mordu||avais mordu||avait mordu||avions mordu||aviez mordu||avaient mordu|
will have bit (on)
|aurai mordu||auras mordu||aura mordu||aurons mordu||aurez mordu||auront mordu|
would have bit (on)
|aurais mordu||aurais mordu||aurait mordu||aurions mordu||auriez mordu||auraient mordu|
MORE on the FRENCH VERB mordre
|mordre: to bite, to eat into|
mordre à l'hameçon: to take the bait
je m'en suis mordu les doigts: I could have kicked myself
ça mord ?: are the fish biting?
mordant: biting, caustic, piercing
la morsure: bite
HOW TO CONQUER FRENCH VERB CONJUGATION
- The French verb for bite (on) mordre is a Regular RE verb conjugated using the same pattern of endings as almost 100 other Regular RE verbs.
- Learn to conjugate mordre and it will reinforce the pattern for ALL Regular RE verbs, these being the 3rd French regular common verb pattern.
- Do a series of RE verbs every day for a month and you will have a solid knowledge of the RE verbs' conjugation patterns. Keep doing them with a new one every day from the French Verbs List.
- Repeating these tables aloud 10 times throughout the day will better embed the patterns into your subconscious, and your long term memory.
- Reciting aloud is a great way for you to practice your pronunciation, and helps you to memorize the conjugations.
More Verbs like the French for bite (on) - mordre ✔ There are many more French Verb Tables like this one.
✔ YOU can easily add similar daily French verb lessons to YOUR website - free by copying and pasting some code we give you.
✔ You can more easily remember words and verbs like the French for bite (on) mordre using the techniques of the world's Memory Masters.
Subscribe NOW to the FREE email Learn French NewsletterBefore you go, be sure to SUBSCRIBE NOW to get your FREE email Learn French Newsletter below. Every week you will get a selection of French Learning material and a verb of the week, cartoon Memory Trigger and items of interest to the student of French:
|200 Words a Day! Accelerated Language LearningLearn Spanish | Learn French | Learn German | Learn Italian | Learn Welsh | |
200 Words a Day! Free Daily French Lesson Online - the verb in French for bite (on) mordre - fully conjugated.
Transcity Properties Ltd trading as exceltra, 32 Alverton, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5EF, United Kingdom
Serving fast language learning to the world including Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Asia and the Americas. ©
French Learning Made Fun and Fast with your free newsletter Verb Lesson - mordre - the French for bite (on).
IMAGINE how you'd
seeing your learning rate of 200 words a day ... the ideal companion course that complements any language course.