200 Words a Day! Language Learning
The word in Spanish for prawn is
To remember this imagine
a girl with a prawn in her Wellington GUMBoot!
See - Listen - Learn - Remember
Vocabulary is the building-block of any language
. Language learning is fun, quick and recall is more effective with the innovative, multi-faceted 200 Words a Day! language-learning systems.
Learn languages with 200 Words a Day!
Build up your vocab quickly and effectively. Unique Memory Triggers and cartoons help you learn and remember each and every word like the one above. Built-in Gender triggers help remind you of the gender of nouns. Save time by learning these at the same time as the word.
Over 1,000 common words per course in presented in our innovative, interactive software.
Designed for PCs (Works on Macs with pre-installed PC Emulator software).
Customise the programme to suit your learning preferences.
Learning schedule organises and tracks your progress.
Sentences: every word is linked to a practical sentence, written and recorded by native speakers. Click on the picture to view the sentence before moving on to next word. Great for extension practice. The sentences also feature as an independent course with learning schedule and testing features.
Select this option for variety or as a learning alternative. Based on traditional flashcard methodology, only interactive. Great photographic visuals. Ideal for testing and great to consolidate your learning.
Learn Italian Sentence Builder & Grammar Slammer
Our first Grammar course incorporating lots of accelerated learning techniques, cartoons and memory triggers to make grammar learning so much easier. All aspects of Basic and Intermediate Italian grammar covered.
Every word is presented with an imaginative, often quirky Memory Trigger and cartoon. Creating a link between the English word and the Foreign word, these mind pictures help you to remember words easier and recall them more effectively.
- Over 1000+ words per course.
- View each foreign word with its own memory trigger and cartoon, including animations like the one above.
- Hear each word pronounced by native speakers.
- Customize your learning to suit your style.
- Learn at your own pace with personalised learning and revision schedules.
- Databases for up to 6 students.
- Available on CD or by download.
- e-Flashcardz - alternative Flashcards learning and testing option for every word with great photographic visuals.
- Sentences Course - see, hear and learn a sentence for every word, perfect for extension learning and practice.
Remember the picture ... recall the word. Enjoy your language learning. It's that simple.
Fun and easy to use with a host of unique features for language learning the way you want to learn languages.
You can easily learn 200 words a day (or more!) easily, it is achievable with minimal effort. Follow your language learning progress and achievements with comprehensive Progress records.
Accelerate your language learning now.
This software is designed for PCs. For Apple Macintosh users, please ensure you have Windows Emulator software pre-installed on your Mac. We recommend VM Fusion.
- Accelerated Language Learning Blog - 200 Words a Day!
- Keeps you updated with changes to the 200 Words a Day website, on excelerated language learning. Check out the Memory Masters' techniques. Lots of tips and tricks on accelerated language learning.
- Learn languages the easy way. Learn 200 words a day! Free secrets! Guaranteed.
- Learn languages by rapidly building your vocab! Learn 200 words a day of a foreign language - Spanish, French, German using rapid, fun and easy techniques. Guaranteed. It works
- Learn Spanish 200 Words a Day!
- Speed up learning Spanish vocab using proven Memory Master techniques. Words effortlessly snap-lock in long term memory for easy recall. Are you learning 200 words a day?
- Learn 200 Words a Day - Learn French the easy way.
- Learn French with 200 Words a Day! Memory techniques now with e-flashcardz. Interactive, innovative, easy, effective.
- Learn German 200 Words a Day. Yes, YOU can.
- Want to learn German? Learning a language is a bit like eating an elephant & must be done one mouthful at a time. Digest it quicker with the Excelerated Learning techniques of the Memory Masters. Easy
- Learn Italian Fast - Discover the Three Main Techniques & Memory Masters Secrets
- Breakthrough techniqes help you learn Italian fast. Mnemonics - word association Memory Triggers, Cognates unlock over 4,000 words that you convert from English with a few tweaks, and ................
- Super Learn Italian at 200 Words a Day +
- Modern Memory techniques, with cutting edge, easy software make excelerated language learning so much more effective than traditional learning methods. Learn Italian the 200 Words a Day way!
- Learn Welsh - 200 Words a Day Excelerated Learning with Exceltra
- Learn Welsh the easy way. World's Memory Masters make language learning faster & more effective than ever. Memory triggers make it easy to remember words & concepts, using loads of cartoons!
- Learn Spanish Verbs
- I have something you want! Spanish verbs are tricky. But they follow patterns. With Memory Masters' fun methods you learn Spanish Verbs patterns easy. Concepts stick. Patterns imbed in your mind.
- Order Page for 200 Words a Day!. Select your own innovative language course..
- Order Page for 200 Words a Day! Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian and Welsh courses. Download or CD for PCs.
- Exceltra Translation Service - fast Spanish, French, German, Welsh
- Your documents and recordings translated fast and accurately. Spanish, French, German, Welsh translation, by language professionals. Exceltra Translation Service, serving the UK and world.
- Accelerated Learning, Superlearning, Excelearning.
- Accelerated Learning. Why would you want to do indulge in any other sort. It is all about having fun ,using all the senses, using lots of learning styles. Getting totally involved. Tons of information
- 200 Words a Day! Language Learning Sitemap
- 200 Words a Day! language learning products will teach you vocabulary rapidly, and efficiently. What's more - you'll have the tools to help you remember what you have learned. Verbs, nouns, genders.
- Language learning the 200 words a day way. How the courses were developed.
- 200 Words a Day language learning courses - Spanish, French, German. Not learning at this rate? You're out of date. Here's how it is done. Language learning the easy way! Learn memory masters secrets.
- Site Licence
- 200 Words a Day! Site Licence available for Schools and Organisations - three versions including Managed Learning Environment.
- 200 Words a Day Technical Help
- Technical help for your 200 Words a Day! language learning software. Accelerated learning of languages! Learn French, Spanish, German, Welsh, Italian and more.
- Language Course Testimonials and Reviews
- 200 Words a Day! language learning software. Read what customers have to say in their Testimonial.
- Learn languages the 200 Words a Day way. . . about us . . .
- Learn languages the 200 Words a Day way . . . about us . . .
- Frequently Asked Language Learning Questions
- Many Frequently Asked Language Learning Questions are answered here, with particular regards to the 200 Words a Day! vocabulary building programmes - Contact us with your questions.
- Technical Help: My pictures are going by too fast, and I cannot stop them...
- Technical Help: My pictures are going by too fast, and I cannot stop them! This is most likely because yor SETTINGS are set to AUTORUN or RAPID mode. Here's how to change it so it goes by on click...
- Language Tutorial on How to Use your 200 Words a Day! courses.
- Effortlessly snaplock words to memory.Language Tutorial -200 Words a Day accelerated language learning courses.Super Learn French, Spanish, German, Welsh language -accelerated superlearning made easy.
- French word of the day
- Our French Word of the Day brings a new picture each day, using the Memory Trigger cartoons of the accelerated learning 200 Words a Day French learning system. You can even add it to your own website.
- Your Daily French Lesson and Verb of the Day - fully conjugated.
- Every day a new French lesson appears on this Daily French Lesson page. Word of the Day, verbs fun facts on French language, culture, people, important days in France. Add it free to your website.
- Subscribe to our FREE 200Words a Day language learning ezine!
- Keep up to date with our free 200 Words a Day language learning ezine.
- German word of the day
- Discover our German word of the day and a different picture everyday
- Win a Free Spanish CD-Rom! or Win a Free French CD-Rom or free German CD-Rom
- A Free Spanish CD-Rom from 200 Words a Day. Every month. Choose French-Spanish or German. Free to enter, & you'll learn the Secrets of the World's Memory Masters & these help learn a language.
- Word of the Day
- Check out the Spanish word of the day with a pic.
- Link to Us for your Word of the Week, Language Learning Tips
- Link to Us for your Word of the Week, Language Learning Tips. Your tips for learning Spanish, learning French, learning German. Get free material for your website.
- Spanish Proverb of the Day
- Learn your free Spanish proverb of the day! A bit of Hispanic wisdom as you learn Spanish and improve your Spanish speaking. Check out the Daily Spanish proverb a Day helping you to learn Spanish.
- Learning Languages with the Flashcard system...
- Flashcard learning is a most efficient tool for language learning. Buy them or make them yourself. Great for Spanish, German, French learning, for vocab, grammar, concepts, rules. Read all about it
- French Proverb of the Day
- French proverb of the day
- German Proverb of the Day - (you can add it to your website)
- See the German proverb of the day. You can add this to your own website by copying the free code on this page. A new proverb will appear every day of the month.
- Spanish Travel Word of the day
- Discover our Free Spanish Travel Word of the day !
- Free French Lessons by Email - 1,000 pages and 20 hours of free audio (FSI)
- Free French lessons emailed to you. Get the full Foreign Service Institute French course - 1,000 pages, 20 hours of mp3 free. Indepth grammar, sentence building, vocab. Elsewhere $200 but FREE here
- Travel word of the day in French
- Discover our Free word of the day in French to add to your website!
- German travel word of the day
- German travel word of the day
- Learn French BLOG
- Beware - a French decade is much shorter than an English one! Find out how this can be so. Also check out the daily French verb in today's Learn French blog.
- Learn some French Rugby Words and Phrases
- Improve your French with these French Rugby terms and phrases. These are quotes from French TV commentary of various French International matches.
- Fiesta de San Fermin - The Festival of San Fermin
- You'll love the Fiesta de San Fermin, or Festival of San Fermin. An annual spectacle in Pamplona, Spain, with the Running of the Bulls, bullfighting and the Running of the Nudes!
- Learn Spanish eBook - 200 Words a Day Spanish
- Learn Spanish eBook.
- Free Spanish Lesson
- Select a free Spanish lesson from the man here. Emailed direct to your e-dorrstep regularly we have byte-size courses on many a learn Spanish topic sent every 3 days to you. As many as you want free.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us at 200 Words a Day.
- Language Learning Survey
- Help us with our 200 Words a Day! language learning survey and we'll send you a free language learning video, and reports.
- Spanish Vocab Turbobooster Learning - Learn 2000 Spanish words fast from English
- Spanish Vocab Turbobooster software teaches 30+ families of words. Just change a few letters from English. Remember genders. Incorporates Memory Masters techniques from the 200 Words a Day! team.
- Learn Spanish BLOG
- "Ser un cuero" in some parts of Latin America means to be a stunner. But in Puerto Rico it means "whore"! Oh dear ... Check out our latest learn Spanish blog entries, and send us your own too.
- 101 Spanish Proverbs
- Spanish Proverb learning is a great way for a beginner & intermediate Spanish language learner to boost their language skills. Proverbs and idioms are part of real every day speech.
- Learn 1,200 verb conjugations in minutes. Rapid conjugation of Spanish verbs.
- Great tip for Spanish learners - you access over 200 nouns, 200 verbs and 1,200 conjugations in a minutes. Rapid conjugation of Spanish verbs. Easy patterns. 200 Words a Day superlearning Spanish
- Spanish for carrot
- The Spanish word for carrot is ....
- sleep in Spanish
- Learn to conjugated the verb for to sleep in Spanish, including sample sentences.
- The Spanish for stop is detener. 200 Words a Day! Snapshot Learning-never forget
- Learning the Spanish for stop is easy when you use a Memory Trigger. the 200 Words a Day! system makes it easy remembering vast numbers of words quickly and efficiently.
- Estar - the most important verb in Spanish. Fully Conjugated in All Tenses here
- Estar, meaning 'to be' is the most important verb in Spanish. Its counterpart is SER, and the two have some idiosyncracies that need to be learned. Here it is fully conjugated in every Spanish tense.
- Spanish verb bajar
- Meanings and uses of the Spanish Verb bajar - to go down, to lower, to get off, to download.
- Spanish Memory Trigger cartoons make for deeper memorization - and easier recall
- 200 Words a Day! Spanish Memory Trigger cartoons make Spanish vocab learning much more effective. Upload your OWN & check out others' contributions. Deep memory embedding leads to ace memory recall.
- Learn Spanish like Crazy
- Do you want to learn Spanish like crazy? Try out the crazy, zany, ridiculous methods of the 200 Words a Day! team whose Spanish learning techniques are the most effective and speedy on the market.
- French for sausage
- What is French for sausage? do you mean the hot one or the cold one?
- French Pronunciation Guide - free Download
- Your French Pronunciation Guide - free download to try - hear the sounds of vowels and consonants and their various combinations.
- The French for fill (the verb - to fill) is combler. How to NEVER forget this!
- French for fill (the verb - to fill) is combler. To always remember this you are best to have a Memory Trigger, so you will never forget the word. 200 Words a Day
- French Memory Trigger learning is the fastest way to learn and remenber words...
- 200 Words a Day! French Memory Trigger cartoons make learning French vocabulary so much more effective. Upload your OWN see those of other visitors. Deep embedding in your memory means stronger memory
- Learn French Blog Archive August 2007
- The 'Learn French Blog Archive' contains previously featured blogs for French learners, taken from the 200 Words a Day! accelerated language learning website. Blogs to August 2007.
- French in Action. Free French Course of 52 Videos - Product Review
- French in Action is a free French course. This resource whose 52 Videos on Demand use immersion techniques (no translation). A perfect complement to your 200 Words a Day French course.
- French Newsletter - Free Lessons, Verb Tables, Fun Facts
- Get your free weekly French Newsletter emailed to you. Lots of lessons, verb tables, sentences, fun facts are handy things to know about French language.
- French for advise, notify, inform is the verb 'aviser' - conjugated
- Today's conjugated verb is the French for advise which is aviser. Imagine that you are ADVISED to rent AVIS cars. I advise, I advised, you will advise, he..etc
- The French Colours are used to Remind You of Words Similar in French and English
- To help you remember which words are similar in French and English we provide a cartoon with a scene in the French colours. See the cartoon. These make it easier to remember and recall new words.
- Daily French Lesson Code - this will add a free lesson to your website
- Copy and paste this daily French lesson code to your website and a new lesson will appear on your own website every day of the year. 365 days a year. These are lessons and verbs fully conjugated.
- FSI French Course Instructions
- Here are the instructions for your FREE FSI FRENCH COURSE by email. 1,000 pages of lessons, 20 hours of audio recordings (mp3) that you can listen to in your car, iPod, PC. 24 Units come in 2 volumes.
- French for attribute, confer - 'attribuer'. Memory Trigger and Verb Table
- French for attribute is the regular ER verb 'attribuer'. Imagine that they BOO the ATTRIBUTES of the French flag ... Check the Memory Trigger cartoon. I attribute, you attributed, he'll attribute ....
- Colours in French. Learn them all here in this Free Lesson
- Learn how to say the colours in French with this free lesson. Masculine and feminine forms of the main colors.
- Learn German BLOG
- You call me Goethe - I'll call you Schiller - a saying. German snippets from 200 Words a Day! Learn German Blog. Interesting little bits and pieces of German language, culture, customs.
- 200 Words a Day! Learn German releases....
- 200 Words a Day! Learn German Course 2 now here for Windows PC. Mac users need Virtual PC. Another CD course with 1,000 words, phrases, cartoons, word association memory triggers for super recall.
- The German for journey is die Reise. Learn this word so you don't forget it.
- The word for journey in German is die Reise. To always remember this you are best to have a Memory Trigger, a cartoon picture that means you will never forget the word. 200 Words a Day! system does it
- Foreign Service Institute FSI German Course - all the information you need. Free
- Foreign Service Institute FSI German Course has been used to train thousands of US diplomats to speak German. Combine this with the accelerated learning of the 200 Words a Day system-a winning formula
- The German for railway track is das Gleis. Never forget it! 200 Words a Day!
- The German for railway track is das Gleis. To always remember this you are best to have a Memory Trigger, a cartoon so you'll never forget. The 200 Words a Day! system does this for you.
- German for typical
- Is typing German for typical?
- FSI German Course
- Follow these instructions for using your FREE FSI GERMAN COURSE before you begin. Over 330 pages of lessons, along with hours of audio recordings (mp3) that you can listen to in your car, iPod, PC. 12
- Free German Lessons
- COMING SOON! Get free German lessons from the Foreign Service Institute by email here soon.
- German for sender
- Learn and remember the word in German for sender use visual learning techniques to build up your German vocab.
- Language Learning Book Review page - check out the reviews of language books
- Check out the language learning book review pages. 'The Third Ear' - You Can Learn Any Language' by Chris Lonsdale is today's. Get our unbiased views and reviews of books on language learning.
- Understanding the German Masculine Gender of Nouns.
- The masculine gender is one of three genders of nouns in German - masculine, feminine and neuter.
- Chinese Memory Triggers. Excelerated language learning tricks - check them out!
- Chinese Memory Triggers are the key to excelerated Chinese language learning. Check out these ones for remembering Chinese. Take is dai chu - so take this DIE and CHEW it! Simple. 200 Words a Day!
- Welsh Memory Trigger learning - for rapid vocabulary acquisition
- 200 Words a Day! Welsh Memory Trigger cartoons make learning Welsh vocabulary easy. Upload your OWN see those of other visitors. Deep embedding in your memory means stronger memory recall when needed.
- Typing Welsh Characters and Accents
- There are only 2 characters that cause a bit of trouble for someone typing Welsh characters on a Windows PC. The w and y with a caret over the top, are not standard ASCII characters.
- Language Learning Flashcards - 200 Words a Day! Spanish, French, German, Welsh
- Language learning flashcards are an effective way of learning foreign language vocabulary.The 200 Words a Day! system is a flashcard software system using Cartoon Memory Triggers making recall easy.
- Earworms Language Learning - using that song you can't get out of your head
- You know that song stuck in your head? That's what an earworm is, and it's the basis of earworms language learning, the brainchild of language teacher, Marlon Lodge, putting language learning to music
- All about Verb Tenses - their names, moods and how to remember them.
- Verb Tenses just relate to the TIME a verb action happens. There are 3 'times' - past, present, future. These also can be broken in to 4 MOODS - indicative, conditional, subjunctive, imperative. Learn
- Total immersion Language Learning - a must for Consolidation and Fluency.
- Total immersion in language learning is where the learner spends time in an environment operating solely in the target language, and is completely surrounded by the language. Best tool for fluency.
- Simulated Immersion in Language Learning - FAKE it til you MAKE IT!
- Few achieve foreign language fluency without a solid period/s of TOTAL IMMERSION. But this is not always possible. But SIMULATED IMMERSION provides a powerful alternative. Simple stategies....
- Become Fluent in a Language - ONE FACTOR can help you without visiting a country
- The best way to become fluent in a language is to live where it is spoken. But many people do achieve a high level of fluency without this. HOW? What is the key common factor? Here's a powerful tool!
- e-Flashcardz: German Flashcards Software with Photos, Voice and Testing
- e-Flashcardz are German flashcards presented in a software program for speedy language learning. A stand-alone product that can be used to phenomenal effect with the 200 Words a Day Memory Triggers!
- e-Flashcardz: French Flashcards Software with Photos, Voice and Testing
- e-Flashcardz are French flashcards presented in a software program for speedy language learning. A stand-alone product that can be used to phenomenal effect with the 200 Words a Day Memory Triggers!
- Language Software Interns wanted for UK internships
- We offer Language Software intern programs to native French, Spanish, Italian, German speakers who require an in ternship as part of their university studies.
- Italian for noisy
- Learn and remember the word in Italian for noisy, improve recall, great for visual and kinesthetic learners, fun and easy,
- Holiday Phrases - Learn those Essential Words and Phrases for that Vacation!
- Going away on vacation? Need some Spanish holiday phrases,or French, German, Italian, Welsh holiday phrases. Check out 200 Words a Day courses now - all have sections on useful vacation phrases.
- World Memory Masters teach us how to remember things EASILY in Language learning
- Learning foreign languages +vocabulary is super easy if you (1) take the lessons of the Memory Masters (2) combine them with powerful multi-media technology (3) add the latest educational techniques.
- Pimsleur Approach to Language Learning - Review
- Dr Pimsleur developed language courses which are based on conversation and that teach the student using audio only, with phrases, sayings and sentences taught in the context of conversations.
- Teaching Modern Foreign Languages in Schools with Accelerated Learning Software
- Free software trial for schools. A difficulty of teaching Modern Foreign Languages in Schools is the teaching of vocabulary in such a way as to gets students to remember the words, and their genders.
- Language Course Upgrade - 200 Words a Day! French, German, Spanish, Italian +
- Existing users can get a free language course upgrade, which adds new features to your 200 Words a Day language learning software. Check out the new additions, improvements and download free.
- DOWNLOAD Software Version 5.25 UPGRADE here FREE
- Here is your free download of 200 Words a Day! software version 5.25 which will upgrade software that was bought before 1 May 2008. Lots of nice improvements mostly from users' feedback and input.
- Electronic Flashcard Instructions for 200 Words a Day! language learning program
- Electronic flashcard instructions. How to use e-Flashcardz using photo flaschards to help you learn French, Spanish, German, Welsh vocabulary. Inbuilt testing and recording or your scores.
- e-Flashcardz: Italian Flashcards Software with Photos, Voice and Testing
- e-Flashcardz are Italian flashcards presented in a software program for speedy language learning. A stand-alone product that can be used to phenomenal effect with the 200 Words a Day Memory Triggers!
- Travelling on the Eurostar is great - learn Spanish,French, German travel words
- Travelling on the Eurostar is much better than on aircraft for short distances around Europe. Check out some travel words in French, Spanish and German from the 200 Words A Day! team.
- I am struggling to make Sentences ... what should I do?
- Its normal to struggle to make sentences, and understand conversation when learning a language. The speed of speech is so quick that it is difficult to track and understand. Here are some things to do
- Second Language Benefits include delaying Alzheimers - new research shows!
- Apart from the obvious second language benefits like communicating with others in a foreign tongue, a new benefit has been confirmed in a study showing that bilingualism delays the onset of Alzheimers
- French for topple is 'déboulonner'
- French for topple is the regular ER verb 'déboulonner.' Imagine you TOPPLE DE BULL ON A statue. All the tenses and conjugations in a color-coded verb table.
- French for authorize, allow is the verb 'autoriser'
- French for authorize is the verb 'autoriser'. Imagine Charles de Gaulle AUTHORISES the RISE of the French AUTO. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I authorize, I authorized, you will
- French for blind, dazzle is the verb 'aveugler' - All the Tenses in 3 minutes
- French for blind is the verb 'aveugler'. Imagine the rays BLIND the driver of A VEHICLE!. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I blind, I blinded, you will dazzle, he may blind, had ...
- French for agree, tally is the verb 'concorder' - Learn All the Tenses Fast
- French for agree is the verb 'concorder'. Imagine the engineers AGREE that the CONCORDE is a beautiful jet plane. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I agree, weagreed, you'll agree...
- French for contest, challenge is the verb 'contester'- 3 Minutes - All Tenses
- French for contest is the verb 'contester'. Imagine in the CONTEST are CONTESTANTS in the French colours. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I contest, I contested, you'll contest....
- French for bypass, skirt is the verb 'contourner'- All the Tenses Fast
- Description: French for bypass is the verb 'contourner'. Imagine the car bypasses the CON TOURNAMENT. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I bypass, I bypassed, you will bypass, he may
- French for counteract, foil is the verb 'contrecarrer'- 3 Minutes - All Tenses
- French for counteract, foil, cross is the verb 'contrecarrer'. Imagine officials COUNTERACT and FOIL the plans of the rebels in the COUNTRY CAR. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc.
- French for control, inspect, check is the verb 'contrôler'- All the Tenses
- French for control is the verb 'contrôler'. Imagine a CONTOLLER INSPECTING things in the French colours. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I control, I controlled, you will
- French for convene, invite is the verb 'convoquer'- All the Tenses Fast
- French for convene is the verb 'convoquer'. Imagine CONVENING a meeting of CON FOLK. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I convene, I convened, you will convene, he may convene, they
- French for finish is the verb 'finir'- All the Tenses in 3 minutes.
- French for finish is the verb 'finir'. Imagine the shark finishes his career with FINNAIR, the Finnish national airline. All tenses, past, present, future, conditional etc. I finish, I finished, you
- Daily Verb Lessons - French and Spanish Verbs
- Daily verb lessons of French and Spanish verbs appear here ever day.
- Daily Spanish Lesson Code: Add Free Daily Updated Lessons to Your Website / Blog
- You can get Free Spanish Lessons to appear on your blog/website. Copy and paste this daily Spanish lesson code to your own website and a new lesson will appear on it 365 days a year. A new verb daily+
- French Bescherelle - Every Student of French Language Should Have One!
- French Bescherelle is a must-have book for any student of the French language. It covers the 82 patterns of verb conjugation of the 3 different types of verbs - ER, IR and RE. 89% of verbs are ER!
- Spanish Bescherelle Review - an essential tool for every student of Spanish
- The Spanish Bescherelle is a must-have tool for every student of the Spanish language. This review covers its contents and some of its weaknesses, and why it is not as good as the French Bescherelle!
- Learn Italian Newsletter Confirmation
- Learn 200 Words a Day! Italian with new breakthrough learning techniques. Discover how to harness the skills of the Memory Masters. Get your free 'Learn Italian Newsletter Confirmation' here.
- Daily Italian Lesson and Verb of the Day
- New!! Your Daily Italian Lesson. A new fully conjugated Italian verb every day with a cartoon memory trigger. 3 minutes Verb of the Day from its colour-coded verb table. Learn ALL the tenses. Fast..
- French Tips and Tricks - learning with 200 Words a Day!
- Subscribe to 200 Words a Day! French Tips and Tricks emails, find out how to learn and remember French words quickly and effectively, and all about the many customisiable features of the course.
- Learn Spanish in Caceres
- Learn Spanish in Caceres - there are lots of good reasons. Most importantly it is pure Spanish in a 'pure' part of Spain, less touristy, not inundated with sun-reddened lager louts. Just pure Spanish!
- French Idioms Using Air
- Learn some of the many French idioms using air. Like 'il parle en air' - he talks a lot of hot air. 'Nous vivions de l'air du temps' ... we lived on air alone ... and more useful idioms like these.
- Email Confirmation for 200 Words a Day! Tips and Tricks
- Thank you for confirming you would like to receive the 200 Words a Day! Tips and Tricks email series. Learn to customise your learning using all the features within the programme.
- Ten Most Important Spanish Verbs
- All Spanish learners must know the ten most important Spanish verbs. Link to their verb tables and learn all the conjugations in all the tenses. 3 minutes a day for a month brings astounding results!
- French Verb Conjugation Table - your Secret Weapon in Speeding up learning verbs
- Get your free download of this secret weapon that will super-consolidate your French verb conjugation. These easy-to-use FILL-in-the-BLANK verb tables when used with our daily French verb lessons work
- Spanish for snow
- Learn and remember the word in Spanish for snow with Memory Triggers - a fun, effective way to learn from 200 Words a Day!
- Spanish Verb List - Conquer the Verb Families
- This SPANISH VERB LIST groups the verbs according their family of endings. A few minutes a day for 30 days and you can conquer various families of verb endings + conjugations with powerful verb tables
- Daily Spanish Lesson and Verb of the Day
- The Daily Spanish Lesson features a new fully conjugated Spanish verb every day with a cartoon memory trigger. 3 minutes Verb of the Day from its colour-coded verb table. Learn ALL the tenses. Fast..
- Spanish Lesson List - Verb Families conguated in Spanish tenses and pronouns
- This SPANISH LESSON LIST groups verbs by their family of endings. Spanish verb conjugations - conquer them!
- Italian Lesson List
- View the Italian Lesson List of daily verbs fully conjugated. Learn by Tense and by Subject.
- French Verb ETRE: to be - a Top Ten Verb. Fastest way to learn it.
- French verb ETRE means 'to be'. The fastest way to learn ALL the tenses is with our colour-coded VERB TABLE with our video of être and all its forms - past, present and future
- French Verb ALLER - to go. Learn ALL the Tenses Fast
- French verb ALLER is a top ten French verb. Learn ALL the tenses here in ONE SHOT using the colour-coded verb tables. Aller can be used as an easy way to express the future tense.
- French Verb AVOIR - to have. 3 Reasons to Learn its Tenses BEFORE ANY other verb
- 3 reasons you MUST learn ALL the tenses of the French verb AVOIR (to have) BEFORE ANY other verb. 1. Its SIMPLE Tenses are used AGAIN and AGAIN to make the compound tenses for MOST other verbs.
- French Verb FAIRE - to make or to do - Learn ALL the conjugations fast
- The word for make or do in French is the French verb FAIRE. The best way to learn ALL the conjugations is with out colour-coded verb table. This way you can even learn the so-called 'hard' tenses too.
- French Verb POUVOIR - Learn ALL the tenses and conjugations fast
- French verb POUVOIR means to be able to. 7 important things you need to know about POUVOIR. This is a MODAL verb, and you can just add an infinitive to the end to make thousands of useful phrases.
- French Verb VOULOIR - want in French. Learn all the tenses fast
- Learn the French verb VOULOIR, which means to want. Learn all the conjugations for all tenses fast using the colour-coded verb tables with our video being narrated by a native French speaker.
- French Verb DEVOIR - must, to have to in French
- French verb DEVOIR is one of the top ten French verbs. Learn all the tenses and conjugations with our video and our colour-coded verb tables.
- French Verb DIRE - say in French. 5 Things to Know about DIRE
- French verb DIRE. 5 Things to Know about DIRE. Fastest way to learn ALL the tenses is with these verb tables.
View all courses
Lots of vocab gives you lots of pieces to the language learning jigsaw. The more words you know, the more easily the other pieces fit the jigsaw.
I'll give you the tools to:
Learn the words
Memorize the words
Never forget a Gender
Learn lots of phrases
Blitz your worst words
as you Learn
Copy perfect pronunciation
Learn Spanish fast!
Learn French fast!
Learn German fast!
Learn Italian fast!
Learn Welsh fast!
Perfect for the
Take No risk
Fun for the whole family
Truly Multi-Modal Learning
All words in most USA and UK High School and College syllabi
of Dr Lozanov
Excelearning methods induce alpha brainwaves for
Breathing correctly increases learning concentration
Reminds you when to
Tracks and Records
Language Learning Rate and tells you in
Words per Day!
Accelerated Language Learning is a reality with 200 Words a Day! Courses
Need to learn Spanish fast?
No time Toulouse? Perfect for Business and Pleasure travel.
200 Words a Day courses are perfect for the traveller who needs
to learn a language fast,
who needs enough to get by with.
Basic key phrases, questions, greetings and words.
Perfect also for the serious student wanting a solid language learning foundation fast.