Choose a Free Spanish Lesson or several...
Grab a free Spanish lesson or five or more!
Spanish Prefixes Course | Imperfect Tense Course | Preterite Course | Spanish Pronouns | More free Spanish Lessons |
Choose the Spanish lesson free that you want emailed direct to your e-doorstep every 3 days.
Sign up for as many as you like. Disconnect at your leisure.
- Too busy to study?
- Missed those classes?
- No time to get into that CD-Rom?
- Started classes, tapes, CD-Roms, online lessons and had to let them drift off....?
We know what it is like juggling 53 different things.
We all know that many students of Spanish would love to take several months off and live in a pleasant Hispanic environment and study Spanish..... but for many this is just not a reality in the short-term as there are bills to pay, jobs to be done, mortgages, lectures to attend, qualifications to get, mouths to feed, rents, loans etc etc.
That need not be a reason to let those Spanish lessons slip.
Sign up here for any of the Free Spanish lessons and they will blip quietly into your email in-tray every 3 days, each course being 7 days.
Just allow a few minutes a day for your free Spanish lessons. Can you spare three minutes every three days?? Of course you can.
Each free Spanish lesson is a byte-size little portion covering one of many topics, and we have more on the way. Ideal for the busy person, who can quickly have a snap free Spanish lesson while scanning through those emails....
or ... just put the free Spanish lesson aside as an unread email until you are ready to look it over.
I have had them compiled by Hispanophones trained in Spanish and have got more free Spanish lessons coming your way in nice little 7 lesson blocks. Please do note that the lessons are 'traditional' type lessons, and do not contain the 'Excelerated Learning' concepts that are incorporated in the 200 Words a Day! courses. (Our team are very busy concentrating on the next projects of which there are many.... Spanish Verbs, Spanish 2, French 2, German 2 and soon some other languages.)
The lessons are great to accompany your 200 Words a Day learning.
Enjoy your free Spanish lessons.
Free Course: Prefixes
Free Spanish Lessons: Seven Steps to Spanish Prefixes
Prefixes are the little bits of that come before a word. This simple 7 part series will teach you, or remind you of some common prefixes and how they affect a word, and what they mean. The prefix 'un' in English causes negation. Put 'un' in front of 'able' and you get unable. Check out the common Spanish prefixes with this 7 part series. You'll get a free Spanish lesson emailed every 3 days.
The Spanish Past Tense called the Imperfect
. Learn the difference between the preterite and the imperfect.
Grab this Spanish lesson free. It is a 7 part course emailed to you at 3 day intervals.
The Imperfect Tense is different to the Preterite in that is for words and actions in the past that were on-going, and did not necessarily complete and also for things that were habitual. Here are the lesson headings.
- Imperfect Tense for AR Verbs (I talked, I used to talk, I was talking).
- Imperfect Tense for ER and IR Verbs (I slept, I used to live, I was eating).
- Irregular Verbs in the Imperfect. There are only 3. Hooray!
- Lots of Examples of Verbs in the Imperfect.
- Useful Constructions using the Imperfect tense of ‘to go’ (I was going to talk).
- Two Simple Past Tenses. What is the Difference between the Preterite and the Imperfect?
- How some Meanings of words Change from Imperfect to Preterite.
The Spanish Past Tense called the Preterite
Grab this Spanish lesson free. It is a 7 part course emailed to you at 3 day intervals. Be sure to also enrol for the Imperfect Course so that you understand the difference between imperfect and preterite tenses.
The preterite is equivalent to words like 'I talked, I did talk, you talked, you did talk,' and refers to actions that are completed and finished. Here are the lesson headings.
- The Spanish Preterite Tense - What is it?
- Spanish Preterite Tense (preterito) for AR verbs.
- Spanish Preterite Tense for ER and IR verbs.
- Irregular Verbs in the Spanish Preterite Tense.
- Irregular verbs in the Spanish preterite tense that change their STEM.
- More irregular preterite tense words – CAR-GAR-ZAR!
- Verbs with Two Unstressed Vowels: Irregular in the Preterite tense.
In simple English, Spanish pronouns are the words for 'I, you, he, she, it, we, they' and others similar.
Learn the Spanish Pronouns with this 7 part free Spanish lesson. There are several different types of Spanish pronouns and they will be covered in 7 email lessons.
- Personal Pronouns - Subject pronouns
- Personal Pronouns - Direct object pronouns
- Personal Pronouns - Indirect object pronouns
- Reflexive pronouns - I brush my hair
- Possessive pronouns - mine, yours, ours, theirs
- Demonstrative pronouns - this and that
- Relative pronouns - which, that and 'who'
More Free Spanish lessons and courses - click here
Learn Spanish 200 Words a Day!
Transcity Properties Ltd, 32 Alverton, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5EF, United Kingdom. Copyright © 2005-2009 - Free Spanish Lessons by email