The verb in French for bypass, skirt, go around is the regular ER verb contourner.
To remember this imagine: the car bypasses the CON TOURNAMENT.
Remember also that in English a contour (and in French - un contour) is a line that is drawn around, say a mountain on a map.
For improved recall of new French words and concepts, speed up your French vocabulary learning using picture memory triggers !
Take 3 minutes to read aloud ALL the verb conjugations of contourner below:
by ROW (tense by tense) and by
COLUMN (pronoun by pronoun).
to bypass: contourner
Imagine the car bypasses the CON TOURNAMENT!
|VERB CONJUGATION TABLE contourner
|Simple Tenses contourner
|Compound Tenses contourner
will have bypassed
would have bypassed
MORE on the FRENCH VERB contourner
contourner: to bypass; to walk around, drive around, get around (an obstacle)
(la route de) le contournement: bypass (road)
HOW TO CONQUER FRENCH VERB CONJUGATION
- The French verb for bypass contourner is another regular ER verb conjugated using the same pattern of endings as 5,000+ other regular ER verbs.
- Learn to conjugate contourner and it will reinforce the pattern for ALL regular ER verbs, these being the most common French verbs.
- Do a series of ER verbs every day for a month and you will have a solid knowledge of the ER verbs' conjugation patterns. Keep doing them with a new one every day from the French Verbs List.
- Repeating these tables aloud 10 times throughout the day will better embed the patterns into your subconscious, and your long term memory.
- Reciting aloud is a great way for you to practice your pronunciation, and helps you to memorize the conjugations.
More Verbs like the French for bypass - contourner ✔
There are many more French Verb Tables like this one.
YOU can easily add similar daily French verb lessons to YOUR website - free by copying and pasting some code we give you.
You can more easily remember words and verbs like the French for bypass contourner using the techniques of the world's Memory Masters.
200 Words a Day! Accelerated Language Learning
Learn Spanish |
Learn French |
Learn German |
Learn Italian |
Learn Welsh |
200 Words a Day! Free Daily French Lesson Online - the verb in French for bypass contourner - fully conjugated.
200 Words a Day! and Exceltra
©Copyright 2004-2023 All Rights Reserved
French Learning Made Fun and Fast with your free newsletter Verb Lesson - contourner - the French for bypass.