MORE on the FRENCH VERB calculer
ne pas calculer quelqu'un: not to give a damn/a shit about someone
le calcul: calculation; stone (med.)
la calculatice/la calculette: calculator
HOW TO CONQUER FRENCH VERB CONJUGATION
- The French verb for calculate calculer is a Regular ER verb conjugated using the same pattern of endings as 5,000+ other Regular ER verbs.
- Learn to conjugate calculer and it will reinforce the pattern for ALL Regular ER verbs, these being the most common French verbs.
- Do a series of ER verbs every day for a month and you will have a solid knowledge of the ER verbs' conjugation patterns. Keep doing them with a new one every day from the French Verbs List.
- Repeating these tables aloud 10 times throughout the day will better embed the patterns into your subconscious, and your long term memory.
- Reciting aloud is a great way for you to practice your pronunciation, and helps you to memorize the conjugations.
More Verbs like the French for calculate - calculer ✔
There are many more French Verb Tables like this one.
YOU can easily add similar daily French verb lessons to YOUR website - free by copying and pasting some code we give you.
You can more easily remember words and verbs like the French for calculate calculer using the techniques of the world's Memory Masters.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave us a comment in the box below.