Verb in French for lull: assoupir
French Verb Study Made Easy and Fast
The verb in French for lull is the Regular ir verb assoupir.
to lull to sleep, to send someone to sleep;
To remember this imagine: being lulled to sleep you fall face first into
A SOUP 'ERE!
For greater recall of new French words and concepts, speed up your French vocabulary learning by using picture memory triggers !
Take a few of minutes to read aloud ALL the verb conjugations of assoupir below -
by ROW and by
... there's more information below the verb table on this word.
to lull: assoupir
Imagine being lulled to sleep you fall face first into A SOUP 'ERE!
|VERB CONJUGATION TABLE assoupir
|Simple Tenses assoupir
|Compound Tenses assoupir
will have lulled
would have lulled
MORE on the FRENCH VERB assoupir
assoupir: to make drowsy, to dull.
s'assoupir: to doze off, to die down.
l'assoupissement (m): drowsiness, doze.
assoupi/e (adj m/f): dozing.
HOW TO CONQUER FRENCH VERB CONJUGATION
- The French verb for lull assoupir is a Regular IR verb conjugated using the same pattern of endings as 400+ other Regular IR verbs.
- Learn to conjugate assoupir and it will reinforce the pattern for ALL Regular IR verbs, these being the 2nd most common French Regular verbs.
- Do a series of IR verbs every day for a month and you will have a solid knowledge of the IR verbs' conjugation patterns. Keep doing them with a new one every day from the French Verbs List.
- Repeating these tables aloud 10 times throughout the day will better embed the patterns into your subconscious, and your long term memory.
- Reciting aloud is a great way for you to practice your pronunciation, and helps you to memorize the conjugations.
More Verbs like the French for lull - assoupir ?
There are many more French Verb Tables like this one.
YOU can easily add similar daily French verb lessons to YOUR website - free by copying and pasting some code we give you.
You can more easily remember words and verbs like the French for lull assoupir using the techniques of the world's Memory Masters.
200 Words a Day! Accelerated Language Learning
Learn Spanish |
Learn French |
Learn German |
Learn Italian |
Learn Welsh |
200 Words a Day! Free Daily French Lesson Online - the verb in French for lull assoupir - fully conjugated.
200 Words a Day! and Exceltra
©Copyright 2004-2023 All Rights Reserved
Serving fast language learning to the world including Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
French Learning Made Fun and Fast with your free newsletter Verb Lesson - assoupir - the French for lull.