Grab a Spanish lesson free here. . . or grab several.
Take your pick, and grab a Spanish lesson free. Lessons are emailed direct to your e-doorstep, each being in a series of 7 lessons, and each spaced at three day intervals.
The byte-size lessons each will only take a few minutes, and of course can be saved for another day.
How to say I talked, I did, you ate in Spanish
The Spanish Past Tense called the Preterite.
Grab this Spanish lesson free. It is a 7 part course emailed to you at 3 day intervals.
The preterite is equivalent to words like 'I talked, I did talk, you talked, you did talk,' and refers to actions that are completed and finished. Here are the lesson headings.
- The Spanish Preterite Tense - What is the Spanish Preterite Tense?
- Spanish Preterite Tense (preterito) for verbs ending in the letters -'ar', the AR verbs.
- Spanish Preterite Tense for verbs ending with ER and IR.
- Spanish Preterite Tense - Irregular Verbs.
- Stem Changing Verbs - Irregular verbs that change their STEM in the Spanish preterite tense.
- CAR-GAR-ZAR! More irregular preterite tense words
- Verbs with Two Unstressed Vowels: Irregular in the Preterite tense.
Grab another Spanish lesson free from another list of free Spanish lessons.
Learn all about language learning flashcards
Learn all about Linkword language learning
Learn Spanish 200 Words a Day
Exceltra, Transcity Properties Ltd, 32 Alverton, Great Linford, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5EF, United Kingdom.
Telephone (+44) 1908 676 873