How to use the Free FSI French Course sent by email.
We are now giving away FREE the Foreign Service Institute FSI French course by email.
If you have registered for the free Foreign Service Institute FSI Learn French Lessons - Course by Email, this page will provide answers to your questions.
This exact same course we normally sell for $47 (presented within the 200 Words a Day! exceltra player - see below). Elsewhere on the internet it sells for up to $200 per course, but now, we are giving it away FREE - GRATUIT - NO CHARGE.
About the FSI Learn French - Lessons by Email Course
There are 24 Lesson Units
to this course in 2 Volumes, with over 1,000 pages and over 20 hours of audio recordings
These are TRADITIONAL LEARNING type lessons, and are very thorough and indepth. We intend modernising them, but that is a big job, and will take many months. The 200 Words a Day! courses are a perfect complement to the FSI courses, as they will allow you rocket ahead with your vocabulary learning.
There are 24 LESSON UNITS in 2 VOLUMES.
FSI Learn French Course Volume 1 has two parts.
- Introduction, Units 1 - 7, and vocabulary list
- Units 8 - 12
We recommend just taking your time with each Lesson ... It is like eating an elephant... you can only do it bit by bit, bite by bite, chew, swallow, digest.
FSI Learn French Course Volume 2 has two parts also.
- Units 13 - 20, plus Introduction and vocabulary list
- Units 21- 24
Each French lesson is about 30 to 50 pages in pdf format
, and packed with all the basics of learning French. The course is completely free, and is that used by the Foreign Service Institute of the US State Department
to teach French to thousands of its foreign diplomats and diplomatic staff.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy your FSI Learn French Lessons by Email Course
Here's what to do:
- Register for the free Foreign Service Institute French course.
You only need to regsiter once in the blue box to receive all the emails with links to the 24 Lesson Units.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. If it doesn't appear, please check your spam filter. If you think you've entered the wrong email address, please re-register.
- Opt-in - (click on the link) at the beginning of the email. This double confirmation ensures that you are approving us to send you these emails.
- You will receive a link to our website page. Enter the password given in the email (case sensitive). Download the zip file containing the pages (.pdf) and the sound recordings (.mp3). Simply click and save it '(Save Target As)' in a directory of your choice on your computer.
- Once downloaded, click to open and extract the files. You'll need a player like Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, Quicktime one of which most computers have.(There are other free players too).
- Print the pages out and put them into a big ring-binder.
- Use dividers from your stationery shop to divide each lesson.
- Work through the lessons, reading the text, and listening to the associated sound files on your computer's mp3 player, iPod, etc.
- Of course you can print more than one copy of each lesson, or of certain pages enabling you to scribble and write all over them.
- To listen to the sound files away from your computer you can save the mp3 files to an iPod, or other portable device. You can even burn them to a CD so that it can play on a CD player, enabling you to listen to the lessons in your car, or on the train.
Just to remind you that you will receive all the Lesson Units 1-24 by registering your name and email address in the blue form. You be given a link to confirm that you wish to opt-in and receive the emails.
The FSI French course in the exceltra software engine
We also have a feature that adapts the FSI course to run through the exceltra 200 Words a Day!
software, enabling you to read the pdf and listen to the mp3 simultaneously. This is for people who buy the 200 Words a Day!
The 200 Words a Day! vocabulary builders are the ideal complement
The 200 Words a Day!
courses are the perfect complement to the FSI French course, allowing you to rapidly build your French vocabulary
, while working on your grammar and sentence building that the FSI French language courses
Before you go, grab a free subscription to our language learning newsletter...
And if you have not already done so grab a subscription to our free ezine newsletter about language learning
Register here for the free FSI French course by email...Click here to register for the Free FSI French Course by email
200 Words a Day! Excelerated Language Learning SoftwareTranscity Properties Ltd, 32 Alverton, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5EF, United Kingdom© 2004-2011
Free FSI French Course - Lessons by email