Text is disappearing from the right side of the screen.
How do I get the fonts back?
If text is disappearing off the right side of your screen it looks as though you may be missing the font
(typeface) that we use for the 200 Words a Day! accelerated language learning courses.
This font is called Book Antiqua.
You can check this by doing the following:
- Open your Windows Start Menu.
- Open Control Panel.
- Double-click Fonts.
- You should see the fonts available listed in alphabetical order.
- Scroll through and search for the four Book Antiqua fonts
- (Book Antiqua, Book Antiqua Bold, Book Antiqua Bold Italic, Book Antiqua Italic).
If you don't have the four Book Antiqua fonts....
If you don't have the four
Book Antiqua fonts , then you can download these free
from the internet, or we can send you them.
Book Antiqua Serif Font 1, containing all four fonts, is available as a free download from www.webdesignerhelper.co.uk.
When downloading chose the save option, not the open option. After downloading the zip file serif_1.zip, extract the contents to a folder e.g.to C:/Temp
To Install the Fonts
To install the fonts,
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Fonts.
- Near the top left of the Fonts window, click File and select Install New Font.
- In Folders (Bottom Left of the window), navigate to the directory you extracted the download to.
- The names of the four Book Antiqua fonts should now appear in the Top Left window.
- Select All, then click OK.
- The downloaded fonts should now be listed in the Fonts window.
- If you want to, you can delete the download and the Book Antiqua files from the C:/Temp directory.
If this does not
fix the problem, contact us via the FORM on the Technical Help page
Help within the Course itself...
Remember help is available within your course by right-clicking your mouse
on the screen. If there is a block of text or an icon whose function you wish to know about hover the mouse over the area and right-click. Also there is an icon in the shape of a question-mark that leads to an extensive help menu.Back to Technical Help
200 Words a Day! Technical Help | Learn French | Learn German | Learn Italian | Learn Spanish | Learn Welsh | Contact Us
200 Words a Day Technical Help
Excelerated Language Learning Software - Superlearning French, German, Spanish, Welsh, Italian made easy
Transcity Properties Ltd, trading as 200 Words a Day!. 32 Alverton, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5EF, United Kingdom© 2007-2009